Top Features for Small Bathroom Renovations
When working with small bathrooms, there’s only so much you can add to improve its style and function. Otherwise, you risk overwhelming the space with small bathroom upgrades.
Thankfully, there are some surefire elements that work great for small bathroom remodels, such as:
- Simple sliding pocket door
- Curved corner vanity with ceramic tile
- Clear glass shower with a bench seat
- Wall hooks with swiveling prongs
- Storage under custom countertops
- Floating shelves with towel racks
- Reflective surfaces on the ceiling
- Vanity to ceiling length mirror
Contractors experienced in small bathroom remodels can help you select the features that will work best in the space.
Tips for Making Small Bathrooms Look Spacious
When you remodel small bathroom spaces, the finishes you use matter as well. Both light or dark paint tones, ceramic tile, and flooring can visually expand the space, as long as they are used consistently. Also, plan to work in contrasting hues, like small splashes of color, while remodeling small bathroom spaces.
To find your perfect color scheme and accents, ask to see past small bathroom remodels completed by your contractor. As you browse through those examples, you are sure to find inspiration for all the small bathrooms in your house.